High performance supercars are not generally environmentally friendly (all that power doesn’t come cheap or easy) but Jaguar Land Rover is collaborating with Williams F1 to produce “one of the world’s highest performance and environmentally sustainable supercars” with “performance on par with the fastest production cars on the market.” They unveiled the Jaguar C-X75 on Friday.
Jaguar C-X75 features include:
- Supercar performance with less than 99g/km CO2 emissions
- Zero to 60mph in less than 3 seconds
- Zero to 100mph in less than 6 seconds
- Top speed in excess of 200mph
- All-electric running range in excess of 50km
- Exclusive limited edition — only 250 will be built
Ooooh, sign me up! For a test drive, ha. Prices will start around £700,000 (that’s over $1,100,000 US). See a video of the car and the press conference here.