I’m open to publishing guest posts! All guest posts include a short bio at the top with a link to your website. Here’s an example: 10 Bathroom Habits That Will Save Your Sanity
Guest post requirements
All submitted text must be:
- Original and written by you
- Not published anywhere else, online or otherwise
- High quality and well-written with good grammar and punctuation
- Optimized for SEO
- In line with the voice, mission and target audience of this website (for moms with small children and upbeat, helpful, entertaining)
How to submit guest posts for consideration
To be considered please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A little bit about you and why you’d like to guest post for us
- 2-3 post ideas -or- a completed post
- Links to your website and social media accounts (so I can see you’re legit and get a feel for your style)
- Approximate lead time for a completed post once approved
What to expect
Barring strange or unforeseen circumstances (I am a mom with little ones underfoot, things happen!) I’ll get back to you about your query/submission within a few days.
I reserve the right to edit submitted works for typos and minor grammatical errors, but if it needs major edits I’ll return it to you for correction. I also may change, add, or remove hyperlinks in submitted work (except the link in your bio of course, that’s all you) and make adjustments to formatting if necessary in order to fit it to the design of my site.
Also I’d love it if you submit images with your posts but it’s not required. If you do please let me know if they’re yours or stock, and if stock photos where they came from so I can confirm the usage license. And I’ll probably use them, but I also might also switch them out for something else. It just depends!