Fiber One 80 calorie honey squares cereal provides 40% (10g) of daily fiber requirements in a lightly sweetened, whole grain way that’s specially designed to help with weight loss, as well as contribute to a healthy diet in general. I tried it and it’s a tasty, mild cereal that would go especially well with tart fruit like strawberries or blueberries. From General Mills: “With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan. With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!”
And you can feel good about supporting a General Mills product as one of their goals is to “be among the most socially responsible companies in the world.” They encourage and provide incentives for their employees to volunteer in their local communities, donate an average of $2 million per week to charitable causes, and are an official sponsor of Join My Village, an initiative to help women and girls in Africa succeed via education.
*THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL (check your spam folders!). THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED. :) *
Want to try it yourself? Thanks to My Blog Spark I have a Fiber One Prize Pack to giveaway to one lucky reader. The prize pack is shown above and contains:
- 1 box of Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
- 1 sensor pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress
- 1 neoprene iPod/smartphone holder with armstrap
One lucky reader will win! There are 5 ways to enter (each individual can enter up to 5 times):
– Leave a comment on this post telling us why you want to try Fiber One 80 calories cereal.
– Follow @HolesInUrSocks on Twitter and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter handle.
– Share this post on Twitter and post a comment on this post linking to your tweet.
– Share this post on Facebook and leave a comment on this post with the link.
– ‘Like’ HolesInYourSocks on Facebook and post a comment on this post with a link to profile/your Facebook name.
The giveaway ends on Wednesday, September 14th at 5pm CST. A maximum of five entries (one for each method) are allowed per person — be sure to post separate comments for each to be sure they all get counted as separate entries. People posting duplicate entries and/or spam will be disqualified. A winner will be chosen randomly from among all eligible comments and notified via email by September 17th at 5pm CST. The prize will be delivered by General Mills and MyBlogSpark (not myself) within 1-3 weeks of winner verification. Good luck!