Hello! Here are all the technical bits required by the FTC regarding this website and the how/when/where/who/why I make money from it.
- This blog contains affiliate links. So many affiliate links! Amazon mostly, but many others also. If you click any of them and then end up making a purchase I get a tiny little commission because I sent you. Super fun for me, not really here nor there for you. Posts that contain affiliate links are clearly marked.
- This blog features sponsored content. That means somebody (a brand or company, usually) paid me to create and post content around their product or service. The fact that they’re paying me does influence what and how I write about them, but I’m also always honest. My thoughts are my own. I don’t accept sponsored posts from products that I don’t like, don’t think are a good value, or otherwise aren’t a good fit for the blog. Sponsored content is clearly marked.
- This blog makes money from the ads you see blinking randomly from the sidebars and post pages. Hopefully they aren’t too obnoxious, it’s tricky finding the right balance.
- This blog accepts free products, goods, and services in exchange for review, content creation, good vibes, thank you’s, “we just have extras,” you name it. If someone offers to send me free stuff I rarely turn it down. That being said all reviews and content posted on this blog are 100% my honest opinions. Posts that contain products or services that were received free of charge are clearly marked.
- This blog might be making money other ways that just developed and haven’t been updated on this page yet (the internet is always changing!). I try to keep on it but, well, you know.
And that’s that! That was dry, I know. I’m surprised you’re still reading, actually. Why not go back to the homepage and find something more interesting? 🙂